In the network marketing space you have to stand out from the crowd if you want to have any hope of attracting, online, the perfect business partner or customer to you and your opportunity. Let's face it there are thousands of distributors in your company right now and they are your competition.
The question you need to ask yourself is why would a prospect choose you over one of the distributors in your company?
Exactly, you all have access to the same products and compensation plan so essentially there is no difference between you and other distributors in your company…unless you stand out as being different from the crowd.
And how do you do that you ask?
By branding yourself and providing value. Below is a list of a few methods that can start you on the path of creating a brand that will attract people to you.
- Establish a website or a blog in your own name
- Learn how to be a good source for solutions in your niche
- Be real
- Be vulnerable
- Be Transparent
- Brand your email signature
- Have a consistent name across all social media platforms
- Get you bio on wikipedia, knol and Squidoo
- Create a facebook page related to your brand and industry
- Produce your own podcasts
- Conduct free webinars about upcoming topics in your industry
- Write an ebook
- Release free reports about lastest events in your industry and your predicitosn of the future
- Create a brand motto
- Maintain your ingetrigy both online and off
- Create as much content as possible
- Update or create your social media accounts at the same time
- Have brand logo and use it in all relevent communcaition
- Use pictures of yourself on your website/blog
- Your image needs to be consistent across social media platforms you are using
- Show your expertise as much as possible
As you can imagine online branding is a huge subject and these 21 tips will get you started with the basics of attraction marketing.
To your success,
If you got value from this blog post please comment below and share on Facebook